A Great Stopover Between Vienna and Budapest
· The manager of duty was kind and helpful during a very late check-in. And the next morning, breakfast was excellent and diverse. I would highly recommend this place for anyone staying in Sopron or travelling between Vienna and Budapest.
This is very little negative to write about this place. Wish we could have stayed to enjoy a good massage before departing.
· Nice Big room. Breakfast nice. Very cosy place.
· Coffeemaker for breakfast was working very slow.
Good for one night stay
· Second time here, good for one night stay, nice rooms, good enough breakfast, large parking, not far from City Center, in 50 min you can reach Parndorf
· No elevators
We enjoyed our stay.
· The staff was friendly, the room comfortable and clean, the breakfast was nice.
· A small fridge in the room will be very nice.
pleasant room and good food
easy parking, good inhouse restaurant, great buffet breakfast, sauna usage incl. in the room price, clean rooms, modern design